Friday, January 02, 2009

Photo Diary: Holidays 2008

The holidays came and went in what seemed like a brief hallucination filled with mountains, snow, food, and one particularly rough evening with red wine. I managed to escape from my fur slave labor in Astoria into the suburbs of West Jordan Utah, to spend Christmas with the family.


Our Christmas Tree in Brooklyn.

Utah Style.


New Kitchen, New Dog. Noonoo is his name.

Winter Wonderland, 9" of snow on Christmas day.




Le Nouveau Warehouse


Adam with Long Hair, mon petit frere.


Smoggy SLC from the Airport

Yes, all of that is her hair.

Anne Frank, waiting for the kill, back in Brooklyn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. alissa milano Christian Louboutin Boots New